NTC GROUP commits to being one of the leading educational communities in Cambodia that is Locally and internationally recognized for the formal and non-formal education that are being offered to Cambodian and non-Cambodian, in partnership with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia.
We are now urgently seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill in the position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh.
IT Manager works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of IT Department of NTC Group. The IT Manager shall develop ICT strategies and manage all IT activities for NTC Group’s headquarter and its assigned subsidiaries/campuses.
- To maintain computer, network, and server to ensure running smoothly;
- To develop IT policies, procedures, strategies to customize the needs of operations;
- To support in developing and maintain the websites and other information systems (HRIMS, payroll, school management systems);
- To establish necessary security measures prevent and ensure security of data, network access and backup system;
- To develop maintenance procedures and strategies to ensure effective implementation;
- To ensure reliable and stable operations of the technology applied in the company;
- To carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults;
- To overall manage IT risks and IT Security and compliance;
- To perform the other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields;
- At least 5 year experiences in IT management (education institution is a plus);
- Good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in English of both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods;
- Working knowledge of technical management, information analysis and data governance;
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
How to apply
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Recruitment@ntcgroup.com.kh Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Biv Sovireak. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh