NTC GROUP commits to being one of the leading educational communities in Cambodia that is Locally and internationally recognized for the formal and non-formal education that are being offered to Cambodian and non-Cambodian, in partnership with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are now urgently seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill in the position.
Intensive English Program Coodinator works closely with the School Principal to ensure the smooth and successful operation of academic programs (Intensive English Program) of the Sovannaphumi School Operations.
- To maintain bilingual curriculum, materials and training procedures and guidelines to be effectively implementation;
- To coordinate the pre-service and in-service training programs for bilingual teachers to ensure the improvement and strengthen teaching quality;
- To coordinate the bilingual program to contribute to school curriculum strategies;
- To monitor bilingual program to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency;
- To coordinate the bilingual curriculum and its philosophy to the teachers, staff and public;
- To control the publication all bilingual curriculum guides and materials to be distributed among the bilingual teachers and staff;
- To monitor the bilingual programs in to ensure the student meets and exceeds the standards,
- To do the research for opportunities to promote value added service of bilingual program to the public and meet our school curriculum strategies;
- To maintain quality excellences of bilingual programs/curriculum and activities to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of school operations;
- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree in in educational management/instructional design or related fields
- At least 2 year experiences in curriculum development and/or ESL teacher;
- Good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in English of both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of teaching methodology and/or learning assessment;
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Recruitment@ntcgroup.com.kh Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Biv Sovireak. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh