Sovannaphumi School (SPS) is one of the recently established educational institutions under the NTC Group. SPS is fully committed to achieve a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia.
Sovannaphumi School provides a comprehensive range of Khmer General Education from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and General English Program from Kindergarten to Secondary Programs. SPS was established academic partnership with all NTC Group’s business units and other institutions and organizations both locally and internationally. We are now urgently seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill in the position.
School Principal works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the school. Furthermore, the School Principal is directly in charge of Khmer General Education, General English Program, Administration, Human Resource, Marketing, and Finance.
- To respect and abide by the NTC GROUP’s vision, mission, goals and all management policies, guidelines, and quality management system;
- To act as the chief spokesperson of the academic programs, administration, accounting and finance, marketing, human resource in providing leadership to promote value added services to the public;
- To initiate, organize, and lead, monitor and evaluate the operations to meet school business strategies;
- To provide quality excellences of schools’ academic programs to students through appropriate researching and training activities;
- To lead vice principals, operational staff and teachers to ensure effective operations;
- To prepare operational plans, educational policies, functional policies, regulations, and principles for effective implementation;
- To Conduct employee recruitment, orientation, training and development, performance and employees’ welfare and safety in the workplace to ensure effective personnel management;
- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Master’s degree in educational management, MBA or related field which focus on educational development or business development.
- At least 5 years demonstrated management and supervisory experience in private school management, including academic development, human resource management, school administration, marketing, and financial management.
- Strong organizational, communication, report writing, decision-making, conflict solving and facilitating skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, trustworthily, and collaboratively.
- Good English proficiency, proven by at least TOEFL of over 500.
- Computer literacy Ms Word, Ms Excel, & Ms Power Point.
- Internal Applicants would be much encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefit
- We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
How to apply
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Recruitment@ntcgroup.com.kh Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Biv Sovireak. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh