NTC GROUP commits to being one of the leading educational communities in Cambodia that is Locally and internationally recognized for the formal and non-formal education that are being offered to Cambodian and non-Cambodian, in partnership with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia.
We are now urgently seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill in the position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of Marketing Department of NTC Group. The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) shall develop marketing strategies and manage all marketing activities for NTC Group’s headquarter and its assigned subsidiaries/campuses.
- To develop market strategy for new services/products launch and lead in developing marketing strategies and plans to promote value added services to the publics;
- To plan, organize, implement, and control on effective marketing activities, promotion activities and materials for proper implementation;
- To develop marketing plan to generate new demand for NTC GROUP’s products and services;
- To run market research, client analysis, feasibility, and competitor analyst to grow NTC GROUP’s products/services as market demand;
- To create marketing campaign and execute marketing strategic orientation to ensure using all existing and innovative channels to reach our audience;
- To develop, maintain, and implement a strategic marketing campaign for NTC GROUP’s corporate image, products and services;
- To lead in organizing awareness raising activities in term of communication with key stakeholders to initiate awareness raising activities to promote NTC Group to the public;
- To manage in developing company profile, leaflet, brochure, calendar, booklet, documentaries and other promotional materials to ensure the marketing materials meet the NTC Group’s required standard;
- To act as a social media administrator by publishing relevant articles and posts on our channel such as Facebook and LinkedIn, SEO ranking to make it more attractive and comprehensive in the public;
- To lead in developing media strategies and coordinate with other media agencies such as TV, Radio and Newspaper to promote NTC Group to the public; and to ensure good communication with other people both internally and externally.
- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Master degree in Marketing Management or related fields
- At least 6 year experiences in marketing management (in education institutions is a plus)
- Good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in English of both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of market research, feasibility studies and impact analysis;
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
- Internal Applicants would be much encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Recruitment@ntcgroup.com.kh Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Biv Sovireak. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 219 259 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh